• Student Records

    The Student Records Department is responsible for maintaining permanent student records for previous Osborn School District students. Recently withdrawn student files are housed at the District Office.

     Records for Osborn School District withdrawn students can be requested by parent/guardian or students 18 years or older at the following link: click here to submit a request

     Please note: Records for the currently enrolled students are processed through the school site.

     Please allow 3-5 business days for processing upon receipt of request.

     To request a student record please click here to submit a request

  • Vanessa Santos