• Student Transfers

    Occasionally, it may be in a child's best interest to transfer to another school outside the student's assigned neighborhood attendance area. The transfer may be made if the accepting school has sufficient space, facilities, staff, and other resources, and if the principals at both schools approve the transfer request. Transfer Request Forms can be obtained from your local school office. 


    Student Withdrawals

    If you must withdraw your child from school, please visit the school office at least 24 hours ahead of time to fill out a withdrawal form. All school materials, such as library books or textbooks must be returned before withdrawal is complete.